One of the greatest motivators for cleaning a house is when guests are coming over. It seems it is so common that our kids will say, “Who’s coming over?” when we tell them to go clean their rooms.
There are different levels of clean. Sometimes we don’t get too far in a cleaning project because we get held up on one of the chores. Here’s our cleanup list that can help you focus to the end:
1. Take out your garbage, picking up any visible signs of garbage from the floor or counters on your way out.
2. Clean the bathroom—wipe down sink, bathtub, then toilet. Then wash up the mirrors and mop the floor on your way out.
3. Mop other floors, like the kitchen. Vacuum if you have time.
4. Pick up those papers like mail and bills in the kitchen or living rooms. If you are in a hurry, just organize and tidy them up—you might find something to throw away. If you’re not in a hurry, go ahead and respond to them and file if needed.
5. Wash the mirrors or windows around the house.
Tropical Carpet & Tile Cleaning
We're going to get your house back to feeling good again, with our expert cleaning techniques. Whether we're cleaning your carpets, tile or your whole house--know that when you walk into your house you'll be feeling relaxed!